Do you have a stubborn issue with your drains becoming frequently blocked? Chiswick Plumbing uses state-of-the-art CCTV Drain Cameras to assess what could be blocking your pipes. We offer this service for FREE* with any Jet Blasting service booking.
Some blockages are unable to be broken down with drain cleaner or be removed by plunging and will require more severe action. Some of the most common causes of blocked drains are:
- Hair is the most common cause for drain blockages as hair binds with the soap scum and can be quite hard to remove.
- Kitchen sinks are often blocked by the accumulation of food that has been washed down the drain.
- Dirt from washing clothing or other items can build up in the drains and cause major clogs.
- Clogged toilets are often a result of excess toilet paper building up in the pipes.
- Tree roots – this is a complex blockage that usually occurs underground and can cause a lot of destruction if not properly removed and repaired.
- Deteriorated physical condition of pipes.
- Moving earth can cause pipes to become displaced or clogged.
Depending on their density, most of these clogs require the use of Jet Blasting to disintegrate the blockage. Learn more about the various treatments for blocked drains in our recent blog.
If you encounter recurring issues with your drains becoming clogged or notice that your sinks aren’t draining properly, please contact us immediately. Call 1300 55 2248 or visit our website for more information!* Conditions:
- Limit ONE Free camera inspection per client, per paid Jet Blasting service.
- Recording/USB of camera inspection at an additional cost.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.